Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including coil fitting, implant insertion/removal and emergency contraception.
- Child health surveillance
- Child immunisations - Monday afternoons.
- Dressings & wound care
- Ear syringing - this will now only be done for those patients who are attending audiology appointments. Find advice on self treatment here
- Maternity services - antenatal appointments are available during normal surgery hours
- Minor surgery - some doctors perform procedures including injections and excisions. We do not routinely offer cryotherapy.
- NHS Health Checks - patients aged between 40 and 74 years (who do not have certain conditions) will be invited every 5 years for a free NHS Health Check with our Healthcare Assistant.
- Suture removal
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.